Taking The First Step… Get Started Today!
Even if you are completely new to affiliate marketing, you can still get started today.
If you already have your own website or blog, then you can start right away by simply signing up to any number of programs and posting a simple banner code on your site. You can learn more about different programs on my Program Reviews page.
If you do not have your own site yet, then you will need to start there. Having your own customized website up and running takes less than an hour. Best of all, it will only cost you about $5/month.
Lately, people have been asking me about making money online with adult affiliate programs. The most common question I get is “How can I build my own adult affiliate website?”
These days, you do not to be a computer expert to build a website. All you need are a few simple tools to make you look like a tech-savvy internet guru. Want to build your own affiliate business from scratch? It is not complicated. Here is what you need:
- Willingness To Learn
- Motivation To Make Money
- About $100/Year For The Domain Name And Your Hosting Place.
Registrar For Your Adult Domain
- Namecheap.com: The best and probably the cheapest well known domain name registrar. They offer free Whois protection, so no one can find out that you own the domain. I use it for all my adult websites and I love them.
Adult Web Hosting
- 247-Host: They have been in business since 2004 and I have been using them for 10 years to host my sites and I completely trust them. I highly recommend them to all adult affiliates who need a trustworthy reliable hosting provider for a relatively low price. I can guarantee you that with this host you all will sleep well. I have a special coupon code “MrAdultAffiliate” to get 30% off on all hosting plans.
- HawkHost: I use and recommend Hawkhost. This is a very sound and reliable hosting provider, I use it for commercial sites however it is adult friendly as well. Good support and staff, more affordable than most, especially if you take advantage of their coupons specials, they honor them for a good duration. Their support is quite good and while they do not offer a lot of space with their basic shared plans, I overlook that for the up-time, support and options.
Finding The Top Adult Affiliate Programs
Adult affiliate marketing is an economic force that is thriving despite the recession. Making money online promoting the top adult programs is simple, but not necessarily easy.
There are hundreds of Adult Affiliate Programs to choose from, and finding the best programs with high value, quality content, and of course strong referral programs is imperative to your success.
Currently the most profitable sites are the Webcam Programs. Free porn is not exactly hard to find these days, and there seems to be as many free porn tube sites as there are torrent sites. Conventional membership sites just do not convert as well as they used to.
On the other hand, webcam sites offer intimate and personalized attention. The fantasy keeps paying members coming back for more, and it is something they can not download illegally from torrent sites.
On top of that, the referral programs pay VERY generously. Webcam programs pay you on a per minute basis, as much as 40%, with commissions for life.
Best of all, members are known to spend hundreds, even thousands of dollars every month on their favorite webcam models! Even signing up a few of these high-rollers would give $1000+/month in passive income!
Here Are My Top Adult Affiliate Sponsors:
- CrakRevenue: It is the CPA network which offers tons of programs, including the best dating offers, adult webcam offers, tube offers and many more adult related offers. It is a fantastic money making machine.
- Chaturbate: Undoubtedly the best converting adult cam affiliate program on the market. They are my favorite partnership program and also the most profitable product I currently promote. It is no wonder that their site has won so many fantastic awards over the years.
- XLoveCash: I use XLoveCash on my webcam sites and they are converting very well with the targeted traffic. They offer one of the highest commission rates in the cam industry. You will earn 35% revshare on every single sale for the lifetime!
- DatingFactory: They are certainly the best adult dating sponsor around. It is a great affiliate site to build white labels (as an adult affiliate, it is the best I have worked with so far) and has many different niches in adult and non-adult, very customizable. They offer a really great way to monetize your dating traffic so if you have or you are planning to create an adult dating blog, check them out.
- Camgasm: This is a private chat focused version of the Chaturbate. You should test them if you have an adult website.
Buy/Sell Adult Traffic
- JuicyAds: I highly recommend this popular advertising network. I use this website for almost all adult sites and I am using them to sell and buy traffic. They are the best in the advertising business.
- PlugRush: I buy, sell and trade adult traffic on this website. I mainly use them to trade traffic with other adult affiliates. I do pretty large numbers with them and their traffic trading system brings me lots of visitors every day.
The Next Step…
A big mistake for new affiliates to make is to think in terms of “get-rich-quick.” But the reality is that it can take some time to get the ball rolling.
That said, it is only hard at the beginning since each sale builds upon the last. Having the right resources can drastically speed up the learning curve. And with the right coaching, you can be earning significant earnings in 3 to 6 months from now, even if you have no affiliate marketing experience.
If you are serious about making money online (and if you have no moral objections to promoting adult affiliate programs) then you can make $1000 every month, working 2 hours a day, in 3 months from now. It is not difficult, but you need to know how it is done. Otherwise you end up like all the other affiliates desperately trying but getting no results.
Most affiliates are missing out on huge opportunities right now by NOT promoting the top converting programs – the adult affiliate programs. What this means for you is an easier market to penetrate (no pun intended), and more money in the bank.
Partnering up with adult affiliate programs is a safe bet forward in today’s unsure economy. But you need to be money-motivated and willing to put in the time. More importantly, you need a plan that works — a systematic approach to consistently increase traffic and sales month after month.
My business model is simple: when you make money, I make money. So my goal is to help you make as much money as possible. Great success always starts with taking that first step. If you want something bad enough in life, you will find a way to get it.
Successful people in all walks of life know that success is always followed by taking that first step. So whether you are just getting started or still trying to make your first $1000, every step forward will get you one step closer to your reaching your financial goals.
First, you need to partner up with the right program to maximize your earning potential right from the start. Second, you need an effective and proven system.
Most affiliate marketing techniques found online are nothing but regurgitated, out-dated, even harmful advice that can actually damage your website Google rankings and online efforts! It is important that you cut out the online clutter and find those golden nuggets that you absolutely need to grow a successful business.
To learn more about maximizing your earnings as a beginning adult affiliate, check out my website for more tips.
See you on the inside!